okas forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please just enjoy yourself and have fun. If there is something you need help with please contact an admin

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Sub-forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonsloth

Demonsloth

Anime Sub-forum  Empty
PostSubject: Anime Sub-forum    Anime Sub-forum  EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 6:41 pm

I wanted to make a post about my favorite anime, "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" and it seems that that page doesn't allow new topics to be made. If we want a thriving community on here, we should be able to communicate our favorites.

Anime Sub-forum  Kiju70wgr6m31
Back to top Go down
Demonsloth

Demonsloth

Anime Sub-forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Sub-forum    Anime Sub-forum  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:02 am

You guys! We only have one day until Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean starts. I was hoping that people would have picked it up since I brought it up last. Feels like I'm just talking to myself.

Anime Sub-forum  Jojos-bizzare-adventure-stone-ocean-is-coming-to-netflix-in-december-2021-anime-poster
Back to top Go down
Demonsloth

Demonsloth

Anime Sub-forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Sub-forum    Anime Sub-forum  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:03 am

Demonsloth wrote:
You guys! We only have one day until Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean starts. I was hoping that people would have picked it up since I brought it up last. Feels like I'm just talking to myself.

Anime Sub-forum  Jojos-bizzare-adventure-stone-ocean-is-coming-to-netflix-in-december-2021-anime-poster

Also, the new OP was posted a few days ago. Pretty good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Sub-forum  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Sub-forum    Anime Sub-forum  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Sub-forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
okas forum :: recomendations-
Jump to: